• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Oceanic Future units are the best (so far).

Goth Almighty

So! I'm going to give a review from my experiences on a world that has forgone attack altogether and one that's the total opposite since this thread is back alive.

Without attack: Subs have been amazing to counter most things, turts are still great, and gliders are good for many artillery fights. The other seven I've barely used other than for the heck of it.
With attack: Subs wreck everything when turts can't. I still used hovers against anything that wasn't a medusa, including CRABs.

Do you use auto battle at all or all the time?

Johnny B. Goode

I still can't make sense out of this statement: " Without attack boost(s) it's almost all manual since the odds are more stacked against me while I full auto almost entire with attack." Pardon my laughter, lol.
If you go back to the first post where the player refers to "with/without attack", they are talking about two different worlds they have a city on. Both are apparently in the same era/age, but in one the player has no attack boosts and in the other he/she does have attack boosts. In the city where he/she has no attack boost, he/she fights manually since it is harder to win. In the city where he/she does have attack boost, he fights on auto since his boost allows him/her to win easily that way.

Goth Almighty

If you go back to the first post where the player refers to "with/without attack", they are talking about two different worlds they have a city on. Both are apparently in the same era/age, but in one the player has no attack boosts and in the other he/she does have attack boosts. In the city where he/she has no attack boost, he/she fights manually since it is harder to win. In the city where he/she does have attack boost, he fights on auto since his boost allows him/her to win easily that way.

Thanks. That makes sense.

ant..

Actually, he doesn't say 'boost' anywhere in that post. That is why I asked him to explain what he meant. I can speculate on my own, thank you.

Johnny B. Goode

Actually, he doesn't say 'boost' anywhere in that post. That is why I asked him to explain what he meant. I can speculate on my own, thank you.
Good for you. Tell me, what do you "speculate" could be meant other than boosts? And something that would make sense in context, if you please. FYI, I wasn't speculating.

icarusethan

Good for you. Tell me, what do you "speculate" could be meant other than boosts? And something that would make sense in context, if you please. FYI, I wasn't speculating.
you haven't learned yet, sir. people in this forum like to talk back for the whole purpose of talking back. instead of "thank you“ they just gonna say " i can do it myself"