• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glaun

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
raid my fridge waiting for my Forge Points to generate.
XY

DeletedUser14596

Cirgard ...
And my favorite thing to do in FoE is to discover every NEW GB´s and special event rewards the great Innogames designers come up with!!! SpreadingCulture!!!!c

DeletedUser34546

Noble game friends, I’m laughingly thinking that the game is an extreme form of patience. I’m with that! Lol, I’m sitting in the Lotus position and floating two inches above the floor. Totally loving the game!

DeletedUser36781

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Collect FP's and watch my GB's grow!

DeletedUser36779

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....meet and talk to other guild members. Forge on!

DeletedUser36784

Negotiations in Guild Expedition. Qunrir

DeletedUser36782

Collect from my city...Norasil

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2470

Cirgard

My favorite thing to do in FoE is farm the farmers
Bloodlust Bandits ..... oorah

Status
Not open for further replies.