• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36905

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....

Vingrid

To move up on my world’s leaderboard and to watch my great buildings (especially my Arc) get to higher levels.

DeletedUser36906

Guild Expedition!
Brisgard

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

DeletedUser33160

COLLECT GOODS...GOODS...AND MORE GOODS! I can't get enough of them. I want thousands and thousands. I haven't yet, but I have a secret goal and that's to hoard 10k of every good possible (evil grin). It's gotten so bad that I've even made the choice one time to buy goods with diamonds over an expansion. I know, it's a sad and sick shame. I'm trying to get over it, but I CAN'T!!!!! I'm addicted to GOODS :(

AyeMatey

Being given a blank canvas from the start, I like creating a city that is a work of art.
World of Tuulech​

Last edited:

DeletedUser34803

I am in W world and Atlantis Museum is not very popular. None the less I still built it. I love it when I plunder someone and I get double the goods. That’s an exhilarating feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.