• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36527

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Clicking on a gold relic in the GE

DeletedUser36908

Is to donate forge points to peoples great buildings that donate to me.

-Noarsil

DeletedUser29228

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

XYR.
lay down expansions

DeletedUser33079

My Favorite thing to do in FOE is ..... Finish Level 4 of GE with a 100 Diamonds.......

- Vingrid -

DeletedUser36726

To plan and arrange my city so it uses the space most efficiently so I can put my best producing buildings to work.

DeletedUser36910

Collect all of the fascinating prizes (especially buildings) in the special contests!
QUNRIR

DeletedUser36911

... fighting, winning and plundering GOOD stuff. I also enjoy seeing my picture in every tower because I'm the top dog in my hood.
Fel Dranghyr

Status
Not open for further replies.