• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32987

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....

Grow my city
BRISGARD

Poppy Mobeph

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Work with my guildmates in Langendorn.

DeletedUser32864

Langendorn

I really the urban planning aspect of the game. It is fascinating to see my small Bronze Age village grow into a mighty city-state that looks like Disney World and Epcot. The historical figures walking around the city are a real gas! :)

DeletedUser27454

Parkog, is lead my guild and help my members learn and progress in the game not only for the guild but also for the individual players, whether they decide to stay

DeletedUser36923

to rule over a grand virtual empire, to watch it grow from a measly city to a world power, because you just can't do things like that in the real world anymore.

Vingrid

DeletedUser27454

Parkog, lead my guild, take new players and assist them in progressing in the game, guiding the chat rooms and keeping members engaged in helping each other, overall making new friends. Whether members stay with us or not the friendship is still there and to me that's important

DeletedUser24552

O World

Expand my city size and gather resources

Status
Not open for further replies.