• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36928

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Design my city

DeletedUser35219

conquering areas on the map and unlocking the ability to build new land and goods.-------------Noarsil-------------

DeletedUser20874

I play in Odhrorvar and I love decorating my city, aidin', tradin' and helpin'. I also love the GE. I also love the seasonal quests, so many nice prizes and special buildings!

DeletedUser36930

imgres
Strategizing and learning how to deal with much bigger players.

East Nagash

DeletedUser35798

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Scrambling my city to make more space! Real challenge.

DeletedUser20874

Going through my neighborhood every day and plundering the cities I can defeat and learning from the battles I lose. Just helps to make me a better player and hopefully those I plunder eventually learn how to defend themselves. ;-)

Tuelech
Well, it is par of the game. And you are right. I work really hard on building a defense. You do learn allot about strategy, which I was the worst at. And I've learned how to stage my productions to thwart attacks.

DeletedUser14850

DeletedUser14850

Fight and explore!
East N

Fight and explore East nagach

Status
Not open for further replies.