• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36978

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Taking sections of land, second best is growing my city

DeletedUser30808

Uceria
be part of a guild that participates in GVG, GE, and supports each member to be bigger and better.

DeletedUser36979

LorraineE
Noarsil

My favorite thing to do in FoE is getting to the next level

DeletedUser32957

Cirgard
...completing GE level 3 or 4 and getting rewarded with a terrace farm

DeletedUser36981

what i enjoy about playing foe is that it helps me relieve the stress from a hard days work and i get to see my city grow by trading goods completing task it gives me a great feeling after all my accomplishments

Aviu

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

L
My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....creating a fantastic city I would actually like to live in!(Mt. Kilmore) I have already picked out my house!

Last edited:

DeletedUser29032

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
help guildmates

Arvahall

DeletedUser36985

My favorite thing to do in FoE is drink beer in a friends tavern

DeletedUser34429

Help my fellow guild members in earlier eras succeed in the game ... FPs on GBs, market trades, tips for gameplay, etc.
East Nagach

Status
Not open for further replies.