• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37142

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Watching GBs grow slowly, but surely. Yorktown

DeletedUser37143

Build my Kingdom!

DeletedUser35603

build up my city with forge point producing items

DeletedUser37146

Leveling GBs
Brisgard

DeletedUser37147

Collect taxes!!!
Angkor

DeletedUser37148

Helping other players
Mount Killmore

DeletedUser35755

conquer territories
Xyr

DeletedUser27406

VINGRID

Having the opportunity to play the game every day after work !

DeletedUser28617

Is helping players - new & old - in how to play and more importantly enjoy the game! I love the friendships from around the world!

DeletedUser37150

just play

DeletedUser37154

Fight
Langendorn

DeletedUser37155

us26

Have awesome conversations with my guildmates while I rearrange my city for the umpteenth time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.