• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin Reaper

My favorite thing to do in FOE is to gain sectors and hold them, all while making more friends and growing our guild stronger in Fel Dranghyr

DeletedUser34805

Level all my fighting GB’s as high as possible so i can fight through all 64 encounters in GE, fight more in GvG and defeat all my neighbors armies and plunder their goodies!

Korch

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Finding idols in GE in Korch world!

DeletedUser35648

Trade forge points with other players on great buildings to get reward fp's.
Korch.

DeletedUser32523

.... at recalc when all the eras start lighting up with swords and shields. ⚔️

S World

DeletedUser23308

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Complete building collections- sets, GBs, by age...

(Norasil - us13)

DeletedUser36732

level up my Arc !

Arvahall

DeletedUser30291

Guild Expedition
Brisgard

DeletedUser28260

Win 100 fp gold relics

DeletedUser20918

build
Jaims

DeletedUser33982

My favorite thing to do in FoE is ..... Earn diamonds in GE

World G

Status
Not open for further replies.