• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36727

Rearranging my city to fit more people and cool buildings is my favorite thing to do. It’s like a giant game of Tetris.

Langendorn

Kiwi666

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Reach Guild level 4 and try to get as far as I can

Dunarsund

DeletedUser26010

try to think of amusing things to write in forum contests so that I can win great prizes. Walstrand

DeletedUser36739

My favorite thing to do in FOE is to gain sectors and hold them, all while making more friends and growing our guild stronger in Fel Dranghyr
Completing the 7th quest of the daily challenge and then getting a really good loot!!

DeletedUser36736

... finish The Guild Expedition level 4!
Rugnir

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36734

Contributing to my guild and helping out my guild mates.

Houndsmoor

DeletedUser32671

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

My world is G and my favorite thing to do in FoE is to help new players adjust to the game by giving them higher age goods to trade down to build their stock and help raise one of their GBs...

DeletedUser36745

Accidentally collect before activating the daily.

Cirgard

DeletedUser23766

...looking at my Mill of Falls till it puts me to sleep. Works every time. :)

Korch

VIANT

win new buildings that few people have like the rogue camp before it became so easy to get

DeletedUser8345

1. Attack neighbor's city
2. Slaughter the citizens
3. Feed brains of citizen's to army of undead
Dunarsund

Status
Not open for further replies.