• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30548

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Helping others level their GBs.

DeletedUser10929

F World

Favorite: Help my fellow players, both guildies and friends, by answering any questions they have, give advice, and contribute to their cities to help them advance and enjoy the game.

DeletedUser33009

My favorite thing is just playing the game and talking with my friends each day. It's amazing how we live all over the world and connect thru the game.
Houndsmoore

DeletedUser36794

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Plunder
Walstrand

DeletedUser30517

Rearrange my city with new Edit tool
Rugnir

DeletedUser31719

Help my friends by contributing to their Great Buildings.

DeletedUser33455

Vingrid.....Something to take my mind away from the real world of madness , chaos and tedium

DeletedUser36788

Optimize my city
Arvahal

DeletedUser35468

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once. Xyr

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....collect prizes/rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.