• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

tanukiudon

go check Guild threads then help members and chat with them ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

S- world ♥ And thank you ♫

Last edited:

DeletedUser24923

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Korch

DeletedUser35302

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

To complete level 4 Guild Expedition. Angkor

Wyn-edge

collect fps
Greifental

DeletedUser34884

GVG

DeletedUser36558

Get as many FP's any way possible and help others with their GB's.

Cirgard

DeletedUser24923

My favorite thing to do in FoE is ..... Level those GB's baby!
Korch please.

DeletedUser36805

watch cars drive off the road into the wilderness, and help other players as much as possible, especially those who don’t have a city defense!

Houndsmoor

DeletedUser17841

My favorite thing to do in FoE is destroy all who oppose me and plunder their peasants, oh and get TF’s in GE 4. :D Qunirir please

DeletedUser36811

FORGE !

DeletedUser32780

Xyr

DeletedUser36810

My favorite thing to do in FoE is feel that sweet feeling of collecting a lot of supplies, coins, and forgepoints after waking up.
-True King Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.