• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36881

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
I would say helping others grow and understand the game as I do.

-Vingrid

scraig1024

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

GE Arvahall

DeletedUser21056

snipe GBs
Korch

DeletedUser35524

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....fight my way through the Guild Expeditions.

Xyr

DeletedUser34071

Trade FP to get my GBs leveled up.
Tuulech

xeon2

My favorite thing to do in FoE is outmanuvering and outsmarting the boosted AI in GE

DeletedUser36885

DeletedUser36101

GE
Xyr

DeletedUser36889

the quests
Zorskog

vimesfan

Get all kinds of extras by doing recurring quests while I "loan out" FP on someone else's GB (adding 1.9 or BE to it)

Xyr

DeletedUser36891

Help people with their GB and get rewarded at the same time

Korch

Status
Not open for further replies.