• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

kajukatli

My fav thing to do in FoE is doing the events not only they give new building which are much more yeilding than other normal building but they are also very inforamtive too. Enjoy reading them all the time.
Kajukatli
Greifental

DeletedUser30598

...learn more about the game and teach others what I’ve learned.

Parkog World

DeletedUser28701

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...
R

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Win/earn diamonds.

DeletedUser36892

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....finding treasures via incidents in Dunsarund

DeletedUser33630

support and promote guild strength through gvg, GE, and providing guildmates with needs.
xyr

DeletedUser14837

Plunder Arvahall

DeletedUser36894

Hang with the Cowboys<3

DeletedUser36893

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....[Fight]

Status
Not open for further replies.