• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33353

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
aid

DeletedUser29702

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Yorkton
enjoy the overall game, but to pick a favorite is hard...i guess i would have to go with events

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37000

Play the events

DeletedUser37001

Build great buildings and construct my city
Than fight
Love the events
Sinerania

DeletedUser32744

Twelch

My favorite thing to do is getting as many Great Buildings constructed and getting all quest done..

Sharp451

to boldly go where no one has gone before.
(finding my own solutions, i have no understanding for the players who take for good gameplay receipes of someone else)

Brisgard

DeletedUser29113

Collect Great Buildings!
O

Status
Not open for further replies.