• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29838

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Collect a full city,it's awesome to watch and so preity. Vinegrid

DeletedUser37020

Pass on what I've learned to my Guildmates so we can kick butt in GE
-Zorskog

DeletedUser37022

my favorite thing to do in forge of empires is train soldiers for conquering places, world for prize if i win Zorskog

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34848

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

GvG
Zorskog

DeletedUser37025

Look how neighbors and friends have laid out their cities, play the GE, and trade for goods before I need them!
Yorkton

DeletedUser35837

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....Meeting people from all over the World and making ne friends :)

DeletedUser28829

Win prizes in events.
Angkor

DeletedUser37032

Guild expedition!
Dunarsund

DeletedUser30688

Questlines (as fast as I can)

Griefental

Status
Not open for further replies.