• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37047

Lady Josette, Rugnir
Iike attacking in GVG and winning tower points

DeletedUser37048

My favorite thing to do in FoE is the quests so i can add new buildings to keep my city interesting! brisgard

DeletedUser37049

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is ...see how far I can get in the Expeditions!

DeletedUser36896

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Acquire great buildings in Vingrid

DeletedUser31132

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
GE and Special Events

QunrirSamhain!.png

Super Catanian

My favorite thing to do in Forge of Empires is collect from wishing wells, because I never know when I will recieve diamonds!
East-Nagach

DeletedUser37054

Explore and Build!
-Noarsil

Last edited by a moderator:
I love playing FOE, I appreciate all the contests,Love building my towns in different worlds A is my favorite town. I have gotten all the way to Oceanic, I enjoy the Expedition fights and guessing which supply goes where? The Guilds are fantastic learning g and making lifelong friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.