• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37156

negotiate successfully for any territories, guild expeditions and contests.

DeletedUser37156

Dunarsund
successfully negotiating for any territories, guild expeditions, events and contests.

DeletedUser37157

My favorite thing to do in FoE is
GE, because it feels like Christmas (as a kid), getting all kinds of presents.
World: Zorskog

DeletedUser37159

My favorite thing to do in FoE is to grind materials and level my town up so I can become stronger.

Noarsil

DeletedUser37160

Arvahall
My new favorite is Guild vs Guild. I had a friend teach me, then allow me to set sieges and so far I am kicking butt. My one regret is all the older units I destroyed .I could have been fighting in many ages instead of just 2.

DeletedUser37161

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Trade and produce.
Walstrand

DeletedUser37163

My favorite thing to do in FOE is play the fun special events and win lots of cool prizes.
Uceria

Designing and redesigning my cities to their optimal state with no wasted space in between fighting through four levels of GE each week, GvG, leveling GBs and destroying the hoodies who make the mistake of coming to my city with anything but the best intentions....on four different worlds.

Arvahall

DeletedUser31206

Rearranging my city and seeing how far I can get in GE.
Please send reward to Walstrand

DeletedUser30238

All hallows eve, even children are not what they see to be...Halloween.jpg

DeletedUser33541

...finding rare relics in the Guild Expeditions!
Feel Dranghyr

Status
Not open for further replies.