• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

OF Shellfish Farm Story Quest Question

DeletedUser24534

In Oceanic Future, one of the Persuaion Story Quests is produce 10 Crayfish. I built a Shellfish Farm, collected a 24 hour crawfish production of supplies. The story quest didn't move from 1 of 10. (don't know how I got the one). What am I missing here?

DeletedUser26965

If it states 1 of 10 and you collected 1 24 hour production then that is correct and you'll have to collect 9 more 24 hour productions to finish the quest.

DeletedUser24534

Thanks for the reply. I already had the one before I built the farm. And, supplies collected from the farm are 40,500 in 24 hrs., not 1 thru 10.

wolfhoundtoo

Thanks for the reply. I already had the one before I built the farm. And, supplies collected from the farm are in the 10,000's, not 1 thru 10.

It refers to the production time not the amount of supplies you collect. To do 10 you must complete 10 of the 24 hour production runs.

Or to put it another way: If you only have one it will take you 10 days of 24 hour runs. :)

DeletedUser26965

Thanks for the reply. I already had the one before I built the farm. And, supplies collected from the farm are 40,500 in 24 hrs., not 1 thru 10.
I can see how it can be confusing. Let's say you had a quest that said "make 10 Helmets" in the Blacksmith;

5555.gif

When you select the Helmet production you aren't actually producing 192 Helmets like it's shown, the names are merely a representation for that particular production time. So when it says "produce 10 Crayfish" it means complete 10 24 hour productions.

DeletedUser24534

Ok, thanks for the explanation. I had one, then built it. Completed a 24 hour cycles and collected it. The total did not change to 2. Hence this question thread. I'll rebuild and give it another go.

DeletedUser26965

Ok, thanks for the explanation. I had one, then built it. Completed a 24 hour cycles and collected it. The total did not change to 2. Hence this question thread. I'll rebuild and give it another go.
You may want to consider building more than one building if you have the room or else it will take you 9 days to complete unless you use diamonds to complete each production. If you're certain you collected and it doesn't register in the quest progress bar you can File a Support Ticket and they can check it out as well.

DeletedUser24534

Thanks. Don't really have the room for more than 1, maybe 2 if I nix an OF goods production.

Orius Maximus

I'm not sure I'd bother blowing rushes on these, they're far more useful for quickly getting through event quests. Maybe the single ones though depending on how many I have at the time.