• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Off topic, yes, but...

DeletedUser26154

My brother passed away on the 20 in his sleep at night and felt no pain. My mother will be following him very soon. I will not be able to focus my attention and I don't know if I'll return, since my city was made for my Brother. So is my Game Name. My brother and I played Star Fleet Battles together and the name came from there. One of the EMA M&M's got it right, but I was silent and impressed.

herb.png mom 3 - Copy.png

I say goodbye to my friends and friendly opponents here. Good luck and remember to live every day to the fullest. Enjoy your time with your family while you can, because once they are gone, you lose further chances. I have no problem giving this out because we all have respect and know loss. You all gave my brother joy just by having me here.

My brother's FaceBook hashtag is #Herb Gara, a fallen Army Veteran. All Veterans everywhere are to forever be honored.

Thank you.

Attachments

• mom 3.png
    mom 3.png
    406.3 KB · Views: 4

DeletedUser31392

I know I am a newcomer here, but you clearly have been a large part of this community. It will be sad to see you go, but even more sad to understand the reasoning behind your decision.

My condolences go out to you and your family. May they be forever at peace.

Keep them in both your heart and in your mind, and they will never truly leave this realm. Peace be with you.

DeletedUser9930

Dear Ardak,

I'm extremely sorry for your loss. Take care and make sure you take the time to grieve properly. Remember the good times and gather support from your friends.

Very Best Wishes,
Tenskwatawa

DeletedUser

We've agreed, we've disagreed. Doesn't matter. I consider you a friend, though I've never met you. My heart goes out to you, Ardak. Having lost both my parents in the last two years, I know a bit of what you're going through. Take care of yourself. Don't let anyone tell you how to grieve, or how long to grieve. Remember the good times, and when the tears come, remember that they are a testament to the love you have for your brother, and cherish them. Au revoir, my friend.

DeletedUser28670

I've only been here for half a year or so but in that time it has become evident to me that you are and will be for some time the greatest poster (though with an unhealthy infatuation with memes) on the forums. There was rarely a thread where your voice could not be heard.

My condolences for your loss ardak. I doubt the forums will be as cheerful without you :(

Lord Muggle

Lancer

Sorry for you and your families loss. I hope things work out as best as it can for you. And I admire the fact that your account had been inspired by him. I hope to see you again friend. Let me know if there's anything you need.

DeletedUser27218

My prayers are with you, Ardak. Over the years I have lost many of my brothers that I served with along with family members, so I feel your pain. Take time to heal and come back when you can.

DeletedUser

My condolences. I'm glad there was no pain, and I hope your mother also goes easily, when she goes. I hope there aren't any funeral-related difficulties, and I wish you the best of luck.

DeletedUser28670

This thread has been all sadness, let's put some happiness by remembering what ardak would have said to the quoted statement....
42-why-not-100.jpg