1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Offer a "One down" or "Reno to any age" kit during events

Discussion in 'Proposals' started by Sheerah PrincessOfPower, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheerah PrincessOfPower

Sheerah PrincessOfPower New Member

We work hard to collect those one up and renovation kits. Sometimes stupid mistake are made. Sometimes we wish we hadn't aged up to where we are and brought every single building along with us. The ability to hunt for a few of these kits would be worth the effort to help with guild trades and research trees that span across several eras, etc.

Rare is okay. It would be worth the price.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

-1 No.

Indeed many will like this proposal and it has been proposed multiple times. However, many like me, and Inno it seems, believe that it breaks the spirit of the game and is also something open to abuse. Imagine getting a TF in SAM and downgrading it to IA to save pop, but still get all the FPs. Too many issues for me with this idea, despite it's [popularity.

Salsuero and Graviton like this.
  3. lannister the rich

lannister the rich Active Member

Firstly, welcome to the forum. Second, you’re going to be told a lot that this has already been proposed.

-1 from me, though. You just have to start anew

4. yee yee boy

yee yee boy Active Member

i think people have proposed it before

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  5. yee yee boy

yee yee boy Active Member

he said it just before I did

6. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

7. 22prentwil

22prentwil Active Member

Use the search tool next time, so you don’t propose something that has been proposed before.

You can’t just make a proposal without proper research and expect it to go over well.

About the idea:
    It’s good, but obviously you’re not the first person to think of it. I’m not voting because this has already been proposed and rejected, so there is no real point to do so.

8. barra370804

barra370804 Well-Known Member

9. B1ackWo1f

B1ackWo1f Active Member

Try not to be to discouraged by all the inconsiderate people on here.
    Proposal formatting is not mandatory anymore but a lot of the regulars on here like when it is used because it forces you to think about you're proposal a little more.

Graviton and lannister the rich like this.
  10. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

-1 on this, for all the reasons mentioned above.

11. Sheerah PrincessOfPower

Sheerah PrincessOfPower New Member

Sorry folks, I thought I had searched through some of the lists of stuff requested. As you were. I'm out.

Graviton and Godly Luke like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.