• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Offering Progressive Era Goods for Donations to GB's

DeletedUser9690

Hey everyone!

I currently have the highest level Alcatraz on F world at Level 22, and have done so by helping many players build their own Alcatraz or Chateau Frontenac with my generous offering of goods in return for those precious FP's you spend.

I am currently offering goods as a reward on many of GB's as well as the nice prizes they already offer since they are such a high level. If you are interested in donating please send me a message within the game using the same screen name.

Since we cannot truly "gift" within the game, I choose to provide goods to you at a very favorable rate in return for Bronze Age goods and Forge Points donated.

I do my best to keep all the different goods on hand that you might need, including those I do not produce, so don't worry about getting stuck with 2000 Explosives and then trying to figure out how to trade them around. You just tell me how much of each one you need, post the trades, and I pick them up. I'd rather see the forge points end up on your tech tree or as an additional donation, so do not worry, I always pay for the trade.

Thanks
-Z