• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

official info clouding game play

tstar99

your official info blocks our view of normal gameplay. so we can't see info that is actually important to gameplay. i know everytime i say something here i get a backlash for it. but putting your info before actual gameplay is an intrusion. it should be looked at(AND IS IMPORTANT) but is posted when you sign in to play. we can see it there .i'm wasting collections on blue galaxy and other things because of it.

Vger

This is (at least) the third time you have complained about this. But I've never had a clue what exactly you are complaining about. I don't have a problem with official info blocking my view. And it certainly doesn't stop me from my BG collections.

Can you post a screenshot of what you are talking about? Words are failing you.

Agent327

your official info blocks our view of normal gameplay. so we can't see info that is actually important to gameplay. i know everytime i say something here i get a backlash for it. but putting your info before actual gameplay is an intrusion. it should be looked at(AND IS IMPORTANT) but is posted when you sign in to play. we can see it there .i'm wasting collections on blue galaxy and other things because of it.

Maybe you should be clear about what you see as a problem. There is no info that you can not get rid off, so how can it block anything?

Kranyar the Mysterious

Might be talking about the UI bars on the right side or bottom? Or the quest bar on the left? That's the only thing I can figure, especially since the event pop-up just appeared on our screen the other day and now we get this complaint. In any case, if this is what they are complaining about, while they do take a lot of room, they are important to be there and won't be removed, and in any case don't interfere with BG collections or incident collections, especially if zoomed in or out as necessary.

tstar99

you got it Kranyar, there is no need to have it popup there. it should just be posted in your offiicial posts. not the user posts.it blocks gameplay. and you actually have to delete the info to play properly.

Antz2013

Would you either post or send me a screen shot showing this issue?

The Lady Redneck

Any popups I get just need to be clicked on to vanish. Leaving the game screen clear. They in no way interfere with any collections. But then again I play on a laptop. if OP only has a small phone I suppose even the needed icons for game play could be a problem.