• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Oh what an appropriate forum for the JC to be in.

DeletedUser28503

Now were going to party.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ʝɕ™ ƤũṗṗŷḾoƞķễŷƁἇḇŷ

DeletedUser28503

Dude what the heck I just got a alert that said I got 1 point. How many points do I have until I am banned from forums to, because this is my last place to vent and if I get banned here I'm afraid I will have to go back to trolling snowflakes on cnn.com

DeletedUser8152

10 points is a ban. But you can get more than one point for an infraction if it's particularly egregious.

DeletedUser27889

10 points is a ban. But you can get more than one point for an infraction if it's particularly egregious.
Where might one be able to see how many points they have? :oops:

Subquestion: Do these points go away in time?

Subquestion 2: Ban as in forum ban or game ban? Temporary or permanent?

DeletedUser8152

Dude what the heck I just got a alert that said I got 1 point. How many points do I have until I am banned from forums to, because this is my last place to vent and if I get banned here I'm afraid I will have to go back to trolling snowflakes on cnn.com
FYI it doesn't look to me like you have any warning points.

screen.png

Probably you saw that you got a trophy point for something. Which is just to show you that you're special. :)

DeletedUser27889

Is there any chance that maybe only mods can see the points? That area you show in that picture is blank for my own profile and in others. For comparison this is what I see:
Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 1.48.22 PM.png

DeletedUser27889

I don't think so, I'm not 100% sure I'm looking at the right page but it looks like the picture you posted.
Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 2.13.10 PM.png

Edit: LOL our pictures look like Russian nesting dolls of our avatars.

DeletedUser8152

Huh. Well that seems to in part defeat the purpose of a point system.

DeletedUser27889

Well I suppose it could make sense that the mods have a covert way of keeping track of the naughty people =)

DeletedUser28503

this is the home for all bad people to post on, welcome shawn