• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ohio people

DeletedUser6490

so............ anyone from Ohio here ????

how do you plan on voting on issue 2 and issue 3 in the upcoming vote ??????? in November

DeletedUser4638

I'm from NE Ohio
I'll be voting No on Issue 2 and Yes on issue 3

ADM2010vet

Oh, great, Lee is a neighbor in the game and in RL, apparently....
No problem with medical use, but totally against recreational, and I'd rather not have it enshrined in our constitution, so a resounding NO on 3... (the dad in me coming out).

DeletedUser6490

well , people can get it everywhere anyway , so I am going to vote no on 2 and yes on 3 ...... need to cut back on the illegal stuff always coming in .

I just want to see more freedom :) ..... BTW I dont use it myself , so this just isnt a way for me to get it lol

DeletedUser17558

I am fine with total legalization, but the proposal on the ballot is crap. I agree with the monopoly issue.

DeletedUser6490

i don't think it is a monopoly ... it is 10 different groups competing with each other , they are not under one umbrella the way i see it .

plus there will be up to 1100 venders competing with each other, getting there goods from one of the 10 suppliers . and I am sure the venders will look for the lowest price.

in addition to that anyone ( with-in limits) with 50 dollars to spare will not need to buy anything from the folks out there.

Issue 2 will make it almost impossible to bring any other issues to the table later on .... so

I will be voting no on issue 2 and yes to issue 3 ....... need to start somewhere , and who knows when the next time people will be able to get the money together to try again ??????

but to each there own :)

DeletedUser17558

The 10 suppliers are all friends of the people who are writing the initial legislation. There is no room to add more suppliers, thus it will be essentially a monopoly. The other issue is only in response to the fact that there are 10 and only 10 suppliers (which, again, are friends of the initial writers).

I also do not like that anyone wanting to grow some of their own will not be able to do so without a license. What's next, I need one to grow my tomato's, squash, peas? I can understand limiting the amount you can grow before you are labeled as a supplier and need to apply for a license, but this initial proposal is BS.