• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ol' faithfuls....

What's are the buildings you've had the longest? They may not be the best, but they do the job well and never seem to get swapped out....and Town Hall doesn't count....

Ironrooster

Black Tower, though will probably get rid of it soon
Kept my 2 for longer than I should have, but they were my first 2 special buildings so I had a real fondness for them. Got them both in the Bronze Age last year when I had just started playing FOE.

My longest current building is the House of Horrors which I also got last year and built right after my 2 Black Towers. At level 4 it is not a real efficient use of the space, but it is small enough to keep. I hope to level it up with this year's Halloween Event. In any event I will probably keep it forever.

Kept my 2 for longer than I should have, but they were my first 2 special buildings so I had a real fondness for them. Got them both in the Bronze Age last year when I had just started playing FOE.

My longest current building is the House of Horrors which I also got last year and built right after my 2 Black Towers. At level 4 it is not a real efficient use of the space, but it is small enough to keep. I hope to level it up with this year's Halloween Event. In any event I will probably keep it forever.
I feel the same way about my House of the Demon. It's not too bad upgraded...but I enjoy seeing the demon creeping around every so often. Makes me smile, so it stays.

John16309

My first event was Archeology 2020. Grabbed a bunch of SoK's, Airship and a World's Fair. Some of the SoK's survive, and Airship. World's Fair is on the chopping block at beginning of next event. The Golden Crops is actually a better building for that size spot,

Xenosaur

SMB (Saint Marks Basilica) GB. Was a workhorse for bazillions of coins for years.... Just retired it with a 5 gun salute.

The Lady Redneck

I have none of my old cities left. Ended up deleting the last of them (Beta) about 4 months ago. the rest went about 2 years ago. So really have no ol' faithfuls except the Iron Age Victory tower LOL. The one I really regret losing from my old cities was The Speakers Corner purely because of what it represented.