• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Old Guild friends?

JPF55

A long shot in the dark but let's see if any of my old guild pals still play. Sadly my account got reset again :( but I'll make due.

Godly Luke

If i remembered which world it was in I would sadly it's been well over a year
Well anyways, many players don't go on to these forums so it is doubtful you will run into anyone unless you played in A or another popular server. Good hunting though.

The Lady Redneck

A thread for Lost Friends would be good. Am sure there are quite a few who have maybe left the game, then found after a short while they missed it, or circumstances have changed and they have come back. Or they have moved to other worlds. Maybe as a different character. Which is what I did. When I first started (5/6 years ago) I played in B and E world. Was Rosbhan in one and LdyRedneck in the other. Both those accounts are gone now. Left the game for a few months then came back. Have found some old friends in E world and also some who have moved to N, W, X, Z, B2 and Beta which are the worlds I play in now. Even found a couple that were NOT so friendly :D Good luck in your search JPF55 :)

Kranyar the Mysterious

If you can remember the name of a single individual, you can look at foestats to see if they are still playing. If they are, and are playing on the same world where you have a city, you can look back through their great building donations lists and maybe find other players you remember. Some may still be playing. Only thing I can think of.