• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Old Story

Roseaya

The Story line never up updates to the age we're in. Hense, I'm not playing it because it's giving me challenges for the Middle Ages when I'm in the Future. Wish there was a way to bring it current.

Pericles the Lion

The Story line never up updates to the age we're in. Hense, I'm not playing it because it's giving me challenges for the Middle Ages when I'm in the Future. Wish there was a way to bring it current.
If you've pushed out to FE on the cMap then you will be able to breeze through a large percentage of the story quests to get caught up to the FE questline collecting a lot of rewards in the process. If you're not on the FE map or close to it then, ouch, you have some work to do.

Ericness

Get your CF leveled and start actively paying attention to and playing the main quest line! You're potentially set up to take home a pretty nice reward haul of goods and diamonds depending on your CF level.

Xenosaur

Yeah, that's really a huge basket of low-hanging fruit to earn on that story(side) quest ride up to FE. Seriously - 1000's of diamonds, and possibly over 10,000 goods. All depends on the CF level.

Take that really hard NORTH - to 70 or higher. The higher you take your CF before your start your journey, the MORE YOU WILL MAKE from it.

PS: A 50 CF isn't high. 100 is :) You get to do this journey 1 time. Don't waste the effort without doing something robust with your CF, first.

Glockgemini

Most players have the opposite problem. They are one or two ages ahead on the map and storyline and cannot continue until they advance an age. The tough ones are having military buildings from the next age. I think it is Inno's way of putting the brakes on.