• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

OLD TOPIC - MOD PLEASE REMOVE

DeletedUser19862

Greetings friends. I am ready to build The Arc. I need the following goods for completion.

250 Biochemical Data
250 Purified Water
200 Algae
100 Superconductors
175 nano Particles.

I will reward trades with a huge forge point contribution for the rest of the Arc kit. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

BruteForceAttack

WOW you are gonna get ripped. E-World 1: fp to 1: fe goods is way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Try and msg in global you should be able to get 1fp: 5 fe good or move

I will give you arc kit for 625 fps in S world...maybe more, so don't go and agree for 1:1 in E world

DeletedUser19862

WOW you are gonna get ripped. E-World 1: fp to 1: fe goods is way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Try and msg in global you should be able to get 1fp: 5 fe good or move

I will give you arc kit for 625 fps in S world...maybe more, so don't go and agree for 1:1 in E world

Thank mate. it really doesn't matter to me how many FPs I spend anyhow because I just use them to beef up the best GB's in higher age player's cities. I use the BP's and the medals from placing high when it flips. I use the medals for expansions...so it all works out anyhow...

So, I don't know what you mean by S world or E World???? But I do need the kit and I can pay you what you ask for....and I'll even throw in extra...Like I say, i really don't care about FPs too much. I make so many a day, something like this, I'll rebound in a month. If you want, you can see my trades.

Thanks mate.

DeletedUser31592

"E-World" = East-Nagach. People sometimes abbreviate worlds by simply using the first letter, although now that we have cycled through the alphabet and are back to A, that is going to become problematic.

Anyway, I don't play in E, but E is well established. At worst, you should be getting 3 FE goods to 1 FP. (Or 625 for the full set) Arc goods vary by world. I paid 625 in Cirgard, but in Rugnir, a newer (but still established) world, I only paid 400.

Shop around. No sense in overpaying. The less FPs you spend on the goods, the more you have to use to start leveling it.