• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Once, just once (plunders)

CatNik

I would like them to do a hood shuffle and group the top plunder, or hood fighters, together. :) Hey! They could make an event out of it somehow.

Emberguard

If this were an additional second hood sure :D give me a plunder championship I can opt into.

But if you’re asking to be isolated from other players your age... nah. -1
Counter the plundering by either gaining buildings that can’t be plundered, put up a 72 hr shield, aiding, making friends, changing production times or just out produce the plundered amounts

CatNik

How would they know who they are?
They keep track of how many times you have plunder for the Achievement Badges. I know nothing about programming whether or not they could use those numbers or not to do a hood shuffle.

If were based on the number of hood fights, not sure if they can differentiate between a hood fight and GE or GvG.

CatNik

If this were an additional second hood sure :D give me a plunder championship I can opt into.

But if you’re asking to be isolated from other players your age... nah. -1

I am sure they could keep the hoods the same age. I just had this idea, didn't really think about the specifics.

Emberguard

@Chronick

What I mean is if it you’re asking to be isolated or excluded from an aspect of the game I won’t support it. That won’t teach you how to improve and hoods are generally pretty quiet anyway unless you attack first

If you’re asking for a competition that I could get behind providing it’s something in addition to - not something that takes players away from all possible conflict

mamboking053

I would like them to do a hood shuffle and group the top plunder, or hood fighters, together. :) Hey! They could make an event out of it somehow.

I don't think it would work as well as it seems. What you are referring to is something akin to what they are proposing for GbG. Only thing is that, as far as neighborhoods go, once the hood gets sorted out in tiers (most likely based on age or points) than those people will likely be stuck in that hood with the same people for...months...years? It would mean stagnation and plundering wouldn't be as popular anymore because the competition and cost would make it less desirable. That is, unless, those who make it to higher hoods get some additional incentive for competing in it other than battle points and the chance to get fp. I doubt the goods are really worth it for players at that level.

mamboking053

I'm sorry. I just don't see how plundering is as important an issue as it is sometimes made out to be in the Forum.

Probably relative. Since I moved up to a higher age there's always one or two people who try, but at that level losing one fp hardly matters.

But to a new player that doesn't have much, getting robbed might be more of a pain. I also wondered how those people at the end of the hood must feel because they must be the ones getting targeted multiple times a week. I know it's my go-to spot for battles outside of GE.

CatNik

I apologize, I was not clear. I am not talking permanent. Just for one two week period. Having all the big shots of an age together to have it out on each other. As I said, It was just an idea. I am not planning on proposing anything. Just wondering what others thought about something like that.

Mustapha00

I have been told by some players who are among the most...belligerent....and among the highest point players on various worlds that very high level Hoods tend to be quite combative, as there's really not much else to do.

Emberguard

I apologize, I was not clear. I am not talking permanent. Just for one two week period. Having all the big shots of an age together to have it out on each other. As I said, It was just an idea. I am not planning on proposing anything. Just wondering what others thought about something like that.
Now that sounds interesting

Super Catanian

Now that sounds interesting
I agree.
The OP mentioned an Event right?
It could have the 5 leagues that most of us are familiar with (Hobby, Amateur, etc.). Battle points earned after a successful battle will count towards this. Sort of like Energy Drinks spent. The rewards should be new, but definitely battle related, in order to keep variety in the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40495

Why does everyone think plundering is such a big deal? Just collect on time! You will never be plundered if you do this, and you won’t feel the need to complain on the forum about it.

UBERhelp1

I think that would be really cool event - but with some tweaks. In events, basically everyone wins, so Inno would have to do something about that. I think you could start out with a basic defensive army (given by the game, so as to be fair) and basic offensive army (again given by game to be fair) and as you progress, said armies get better. When you attack someone through the event window you pay one of the event currency and, if you win, get a random chance of getting an award (something like WW rewards, maybe?). Neither army needs to be trained, all based on event currency.

Maybe if you get attacked and your army loses you lose points? IDK.

My mind is going way to far into this lol.

[EDIT] Or, there could be NPC battles like on the cMap. That would be cool.

Super Catanian

Why does everyone think plundering is such a big deal? Just collect on time! You will never be plundered if you do this, and you won’t feel the need to complain on the forum about it.
Quoting what @Emberguard said above, this person doesn't even mention that they were being plundered, much less complaining about it. What if this person is indeed a top plunderer of his/her hood?

CatNik

Quoting what @Emberguard said above, this person doesn't even mention that they were being plundered, much less complaining about it. What if this person is indeed a top plunderer of his/her hood?

Definitely not complaining, but I also don't plunder.. much. I have to be provoked into it. :) I do get plundered like everyone else, but I know it is part of the game. That is why I never went past LMA in any of my cities without having my attack boost GBs at 10. Most of the time I can exact revenge. Those with advanced troops are tough, especially when they have a solid defense bonus.

I was thinking to participate in the two week "Hood Battle". You would have had to plunder a certain number of times the previous two weeks to get moved into a Hood Battle hood. The hood champion would have the most number of plunders. Which I imagine would be difficult with everyone collecting on time.

That leads to a problem. You would get people disconnecting to prevent getting plundered or probably a variety of other unsportsmanlike things I can't think of at the moment.

Ultimately I don't think it will work. It is a nice thought though.