• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

One-Word Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

WinnerGR

Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously, Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the Danube. Also, Bogner's aardvarks frolicked carefree with tires that smelled tire-y while burning. Unfortunately, proof that Bogner was an idiot was discovered, resulting in investigations from Congress without warrants. So he sued Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Newsweek, and the rest. Gilligan traveled far from Bogner, to another town: fearing trains are actually radioactive. During the suing, goats, Facebook, and Tronald Bloomberg cried. Trogdor trolled all snow leopards in the mud despite challenges from the fairies from outer space, so he waited for asteroids to dance Around under a meteorite. Snap! The Wing broke. Bang! There goes my insurance: Rifles, Plunder, and Co. Drinking mayonnaise diluted in Moonshine was the last thing I should have done. Now all his toilet paper is gone because of Covid-19. But his camel, wait, where is it ? He needs to find it quick before Facebook realize that he sued them for nothing .This is the day he finds and eats more toilet paper for energy. The Troll is near the end of SAM and will be in no mood to progress to the next age as they kill the idea of a one word story but sadly that has already happened as the last post in the on word story thread was twenty-one words long.But we

WinnerGR

Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously, Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the Danube. Also, Bogner's aardvarks frolicked carefree with tires that smelled tire-y while burning. Unfortunately, proof that Bogner was an idiot was discovered, resulting in investigations from Congress without warrants. So he sued Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Newsweek, and the rest. Gilligan traveled far from Bogner, to another town: fearing trains are actually radioactive. During the suing, goats, Facebook, and Tronald Bloomberg cried. Trogdor trolled all snow leopards in the mud despite challenges from the fairies from outer space, so he waited for asteroids to dance Around under a meteorite. Snap! The Wing broke. Bang! There goes my insurance: Rifles, Plunder, and Co. Drinking mayonnaise diluted in Moonshine was the last thing I should have done. Now all his toilet paper is gone because of Covid-19. But his camel, wait, where is it ? He needs to find it quick before Facebook realize that he sued them for nothing .This is the day he finds and eats more toilet paper for energy. The Troll is near the end of SAM and will be in no mood to progress to the next age as they kill the idea of a one word story but sadly that has already happened as the last post in the on word story thread was twenty-one words long.But we enjoy knitting gloves

WinnerGR

Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously, Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the Danube. Also, Bogner's aardvarks frolicked carefree with tires that smelled tire-y while burning. Unfortunately, proof that Bogner was an idiot was discovered, resulting in investigations from Congress without warrants. So he sued Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Newsweek, and the rest. Gilligan traveled far from Bogner, to another town: fearing trains are actually radioactive. During the suing, goats, Facebook, and Tronald Bloomberg cried. Trogdor trolled all snow leopards in the mud despite challenges from the fairies from outer space, so he waited for asteroids to dance Around under a meteorite. Snap! The Wing broke. Bang! There goes my insurance: Rifles, Plunder, and Co. Drinking mayonnaise diluted in Moonshine was the last thing I should have done. Now all his toilet paper is gone because of Covid-19. But his camel, wait, where is it ? He needs to find it quick before Facebook realize that he sued them for nothing .This is the day he finds and eats more toilet paper for energy. The Troll is near the end of SAM and will be in no mood to progress to the next age as they kill the idea of a one word story but sadly that has already happened as the last post in the on word story thread was twenty-one words long.But we enjoy knitting gloves monthly , baby I

Captain Christian

Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously, Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the Danube. Also, Bogner's aardvarks frolicked carefree with tires that smelled tire-y while burning. Unfortunately, proof that Bogner was an idiot was discovered, resulting in investigations from Congress without warrants. So he sued Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Newsweek, and the rest. Gilligan traveled far from Bogner, to another town: fearing trains are actually radioactive. During the suing, goats, Facebook, and Tronald Bloomberg cried. Trogdor trolled all snow leopards in the mud despite challenges from the fairies from outer space, so he waited for asteroids to dance Around under a meteorite. Snap! The Wing broke. Bang! There goes my insurance: Rifles, Plunder, and Co. Drinking mayonnaise diluted in Moonshine was the last thing I should have done. Now all his toilet paper is gone because of Covid-19. But his camel, wait, where is it ? He needs to find it quick before Facebook realize that he sued them for nothing .This is the day he finds and eats more toilet paper for energy. The Troll is near the end of SAM and will be in no mood to progress to the next age as they kill the idea of a one word story but sadly that has already happened as the last post in the on word story thread was twenty-one words long.But we enjoy knitting gloves monthly , baby I ate like it was 1969 but sometimes his mouth dissentigrated

WinnerGR

Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously, Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the Danube. Also, Bogner's aardvarks frolicked carefree with tires that smelled tire-y while burning. Unfortunately, proof that Bogner was an idiot was discovered, resulting in investigations from Congress without warrants. So he sued Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Newsweek, and the rest. Gilligan traveled far from Bogner, to another town: fearing trains are actually radioactive. During the suing, goats, Facebook, and Tronald Bloomberg cried. Trogdor trolled all snow leopards in the mud despite challenges from the fairies from outer space, so he waited for asteroids to dance Around under a meteorite. Snap! The Wing broke. Bang! There goes my insurance: Rifles, Plunder, and Co. Drinking mayonnaise diluted in Moonshine was the last thing I should have done. Now all his toilet paper is gone because of Covid-19. But his camel, wait, where is it ? He needs to find it quick before Facebook realize that he sued them for nothing .This is the day he finds and eats more toilet paper for energy. The Troll is near the end of SAM and will be in no mood to progress to the next age as they kill the idea of a one word story but sadly that has already happened as the last post in the on word story thread was twenty-one words long.But we enjoy knitting gloves monthly , baby I ate like it was 1969 but sometimes his mouth dissentigrated and was

Status
Not open for further replies.