• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

online games

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

does anyone know of a good online "economy empire" building game?

DeletedUser2145

Please see the FORUM RULES. The discussion/linking of competitor games/companies is considered advertisting and is a violation of those rules.

So if someone has an answer for you I suppose they provide that answer in a personal PM so we're not violating the rules. Thank you.

• Infringing on, or disruption of, Innogames' commercial activities is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, the linking to other browser games, advertising with no connection to Innogames, referrer IDs, and the creation or use of "spam accounts."

zeibal

I have an answer for peterwp42 which does not need to be sent via personal PM. Forge of Empire certainly can count as an economy empire building game. Myself and many others play this game without spending any money (sorry developers) and have a fine playing experience and are competitive in the game. I've personally been playing for 11 months, and made great progress. I typically am first, second or third in PvP play and have moved from being the 9,000th position from my first week of play to being one of the top 700 players in F world. If you have patience, get involved with a supportive guild. and learn the ins and outs, Forge of Empire can be fun for both premium paying players as well as those who like the challenge of advancing without spending money. P.S. Thanks to those of you who spend money on this game. I know you have a good time as well, and you help keep this game available for those of us who can't spend the money.

DeletedUser8861

Great answer zeibal! I get very wrapped up in GVG in my worlds...but you can play the game free of GVG and have a very enjoyable time.

DeletedUser

to all my friends here at foe, just stopped by to let you all know how things are going. I am playing another game i found , wont say what cause that ACTUALLY WOULD BE infringing on rules but anyway in the month i was here as i tried to let you know to be helpful, this game IS NOT an economy game it is strictly a war game with a slight economy twist to it but getting to the point, in the month i was here i didnt spend a dime cause it sucks as an economy game but in ONE WEEK on the other game i have spent $53.95 cause it is what it says it is. REMEMBER more players = more customers =more $$$$. Of course you dont but hey enjoy your game people lol... here's a kicker for you... the new game is a war game but then i knew that from the start when i joined it.... LESSON TO BE LEARNED: if you are going to offer the option then SUPPORT IT!!! you will be a more successful game then!! but then you still cant understand that can you???

DeletedUser2145

Since you answered your own question, and the thread has the potential of getting players into violating the rules, I'll be closing it.

Good luck with your gameplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.