• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Online Player Self Defense

DeletedUser2307

Are we ever going to get the option to defend ourselves if we are online at the time of an attack ?
The system as it is now allows a new style of attack that seems UNFAIR
!!
I have ME defenders with a huge defense boost, and he attacks with 7 Rogues and one Battle Tank (where'd he get that 3 days after ME release?) and comes out with barely a scratch !!
If the defender had half a brain, that Battle Tank would not survive the first round, and after that, it's just mop up the Rogues.
But the MORON they call the AI just ignores the tank and goes after the Rogues, and ends up facing 8 Battle Tanks with 150% attack boost.

PLEASE, Give us the option to defend ourselves if we are online at the time of an attack.

The AI as designed now is hopeless at defense.

DeletedUser8796

I think its a good idea it would make the game at a new level.

DeletedUser

Check in the europe FoE server fourm. They are implementing gameplay similar to what is stated above.

DeletedUser

Yep, we've REPEATEDLY BEGGED for that ability! That was actually what we were hoping to see in a Guild Wars implementation...not the current PvP construct in a guild version.

DeletedUser8204

Rogues are always attacked first be defense assuming they are one of the targets in range correct?