• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Online players

DeletedUser31732

There should be a way to tell what players are online and active. This could help a lot with trades.

DeletedUser

A) It's been proposed before.
B) It's not in the proper format. Go back to the main Proposals page and read the sticky threads near the top that say, "Read before posting."
C) Most Forum members are not in favor of this for various reasons. Mostly because it's nobody's business when we're online.

DeletedUser31732

Well alrighty then..I didn't realize most people playing this game want to be so secretive but to each their own I'll just forge along lol

ShadowWarlord

It is not about being secretive - it is just hard to tell when someone is active on the game when they have 20 tabs/app open and they are sleeping or walking around!
So it will be somewhat misleading info.

Agent327

There should be a way to tell what players are online and active. This could help a lot with trades.

And plundering.

Oh, BTW

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it

Emberguard

For the interim until we get this feature, you can use this website: https://foestats.com/us/

(which btw, even if someone is logging on it may still say they're inactive. They have to actually do something for it to register but if they are listed as active then you know they've done something with their city)

RazorbackPirate

For the interim until we get this feature, you can use this website: https://foestats.com/us/

(which btw, even if someone is logging on it may still say they're inactive. They have to actually do something for it to register but if they are listed as active then you know they've done something with their city)
I'm not sure what qualifies as activity that gets counted. I play both my cities every day, yet I show as inactive most of the time. However, I have found the point and battle charts useful to gauge activity as well, but I've yet to find a fool proof method.

Salsuero

I would be in favor of this as long as it were a broad activity indicator (which has been proposed before as noted earlier). I'm not in favor of a minute-by-minute style tracker. Plundering would be made laughably easier. That's enough of a reason to be against this type of proposal. I don't have any issue with someone knowing if I've been available during the week (perhaps counting from the beginning of each weekly Tower opening, for example) -- which is already knowledge available to your guild's leadership. But you don't need to know if I'm online right this minute. That appears to be what this specific proposal is after, so I'd be a hard NO in that case.

DeletedUser21322

This can now be found in Forge hall as it was not placed in proper proposal format.