• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Only Alabaster and Granite Masons Landed Me #3 in the Vingrid Hood

Triopoly Champion

Still decide how to arrange the new farm set into the empty space southeast of the CdM.

No Arc, No Traz, No AO, only basic GBs, Alabaster and Granite Masons. Quiet a surprise that I'm #3 in the Vingrid EMA hood now -
Forge of Empires - VIngrid with Complete Barn Set.jpg

Last edited:

Just An Observer

While this city is not the most visually imposing, no doubt the CdM/Zeus/Aachen are all leveled up rather highly. The Ygg and Governor's Villa add plenty of punch. Throw in the other event buildings to see you have made a tightly focused Fighting city that lays low in its look! You have a good design philosophy, lean and mean!

Triopoly Champion

Thanks a lot for the encouraging feedback, I built the entire Barn Set to support my HMA guildmates.

As long as @Nicholas002 doesn't discover my longhouse, this layout should be a higher quality choice.

WendyEJ

Your city looks good to me Although I am a newbie and still the short forms

It looks well thought out and seems to suit the purpose you want it for

CaptainKirk1234

It looks cool and you are way underestimating it but it is missing some key elements like arc and traz which is what you had said, I myself am still new to the game but i know someone who has been playing a long time.