• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Only Moderators can open and start Threads, with the exception of Tavern and Server.

DeletedUser26154

Proposal
We need to have some sort of restrictions on who can open threads.
Freedom of Speech does not apply on MMO forums.
Freedom of Speech only counts when Real People use their Real Names and Real Faces when talking.

Current System
Anyone can start threads anywhere under any topics.

Details
It's time for the Moderators to set the guidelines as to what can be openly discussed.

Abuse Prevention
This will prevent damaging threads and players from causing problems.

Visual Aids
f46dcc69167e1c8f90dc5d98fb582c10--franklin-roosevelt-roosevelt-quotes.png

Conclusion
Just about everyone can agree this is a good idea.

DeletedUser28670

LOL. OMG, you really are showing your ignorance here. Please step away from the keyboard Mr. Trump.
Forum Police : Please step away from the keyboard and put your hands up in the air.
You will be arrested pending charges including unsatisfactory sarcasm sensing ability and lack of humor.

But I do think it's funny that a new member is scolding Ardak Kumerin the biggest member on the forums.... :p:p

DeletedUser26154

I think it's a great idea because anyone can open a thread about anything regardless if it's true or not.
People abuse the privilege of posting on the forums too much.

Freshmeboy

It's not an ironic paradox, Darth...it's a blatant attempt to trample on the freedoms of others and an insult to the gaming and posting community....The moderators are here to keep the threads in line and give advice and counsel, not become some jackbooted forum thugs with an agenda of specified forum topics....

Freshmeboy

I ignored your previous frivolous proposals concerning cartoon/comic book characters and having the U.N. become involved with this game because I understand you are trying to stir up enough fodder to feed your meme addiction, Ardak, but making proposals, even in jest or for your next meme fix, that compromise the gaming community's freedoms is an outright insult to us all...This proposal receives a huge NO vote...

DeletedUser28670

Ardak I have either ignored or jokingly replied to your several posts concerning "super friends" and the UN. Enough is enough, you have made enough mock proposals to satisfy your love of memes and your liking for likes.

TY, LM

DeletedUser31631

I think it's a great idea because anyone can open a thread about anything regardless if it's true or not.
People abuse the privilege of posting on the forums too much.
I want to make sure I am understanding the suggestion completely. Is your suggestion that no one can ask questions, and only mods can start a discussion? I hope not. I think it would defeat the purpose of having a forum if people cant ask questions or start a thread. Sometimes even using the search feature, the answer does not pop up, ie, when I suggested Amelia Earhart it did not show any past references to that person being featured.
Perhaps there is a certain detail in game someone isn't understanding.
I greatly respect those of you who spend your time answering people's questions, but if you are getting a bit bored about it, or feel you are too advanced to deal with new questions maybe you should just ignore the newbie questions and let others answer.
I mean no disrespect with my reply. My only intent is to say a forum isn't a forum if people cant ask questions. Then it becomes a quide if not.
Have a wonderful day :)