• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Only show acceptable offers

RaveWolf

I have searched all over the forum using multiple terms and have come up with Multiple complaints about the Fair Trade Calculators and Unfair trades etc.

I am not posting here about the Calculators...

My Question is:
As per the Market, what does FoE determine as being "Acceptable Offers"?
Where can those Calculations be found?

Thanks

Ylisaveta

Acceptable means you can accept the trade, that you have the goods. It has nothing to do with the quality of the trade.

Last edited:

RaveWolf

Acceptable means you can accept the trade, that you have the goods. It's has nothing to do with the quality of the trade.

That makes perfect sense... Thx.
So basically the "Fair Trades" are purely preference and has nothing to do with the Game!?

Ylisaveta

Inno has chosen not to define "fair trade" or even endorse it. Most fair trade guilds set or pick their guidelines and enforce them, but they can be very different.

DeletedUser8152

I have searched all over the forum using multiple terms and have come up with Multiple complaints about the Fair Trade Calculators and Unfair trades etc.

I am not posting here about the Calculators...

My Question is:
As per the Market, what does FoE determine as being "Acceptable Offers"?
Where can those Calculations be found?

Thanks
Actually, there is one Innogames constraint, that you can't offer more than a 2:1 or less than a 1:2 ratio. But other than that, the idea of fair trade comes from the players, not the game.