• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ONYX DRACONIS IS RECRUITING NOW

:DONYX DRACONIS (formerly Cu Chulainn) is looking for active players of all Ages. We are more than a Guild. We are a family and we support each other. Our Guild is looking for players who want to advance quickly, trade fairly, m/p regularly (with or without the AID button), and who also like to share our challenges and successes. Our rules are designed for active players who understand teamwork, want fast advancement and who want to be in a top ten Guild. We Do GVG and want Warriors/ Army vets/ experienced and inexperienced players who want to join in the fun.

If you want a more rewarding experience, if you find your Guild is full of non-supporting, non-active, non-communicating and non-trading players who aren't focused on building a strong team and achieving great things, send me a message. We will take GvG players as well as those focused on trade and supporting their own strong empires. Our focus is building the best Guild in Korch, through GvG, empire building, leveling upward and through our shared and individual successes. We celebrate you coming over to the best team. We now celebrate level 10 with an extra fp in our town halls daily.

vmark, co-founder and recruiter, ONYX DRACONIS

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I want to join. Can you sent me invitation please?

Thanks! :)

FYI, :D
thealternateego is now a part of the team, and growing his city quite nicely while learning GvG. Anyone else want to join? Just message either vmark or Fabio the Heartbreaker when you log into Korch.

DeletedUser

I would appreciate an offer to join ONYX DRACONIS. I am a team player and will contribute in all ways possible. Thank You.