• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Opening GE levels

ahsay

Now a guild leader can't open a new level until the previous one is done?

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Guild leader can still open all levels right away. If he/she can't, you have a goods problem.

Agent327

Maybe that wasn't clear, or your question was misunderstood, or badly formulated.

In order to access the next levels, you will need to finish the current ones. That is the correct answer about accessing the next level, but your question is about opening the next levels and that is something completely different.

ahsay

>>>Founders can't open up all levels of GE anymore? We have to wait for each level to finish now?<<<

Seems like the correct question to me? What would you suggest?

Oh...but remember this is the prompt I get.

>>>You are currently playing this difficulty finish the whole map to unlock the next difficulty<<<

Both seem pretty clear to me.

Agent327

So you asked the correct question.

I have given you the correct answer

Guild leader can still open all levels right away. If he/she can't, you have a goods problem.

>>>You are currently playing this difficulty finish the whole map to unlock the next difficulty<<<.

You are probably getting that message cause you are trying to open a level that is already open. Button says "play" and not "open".

ahsay

So you asked the correct question.

I have given you the correct answer
Do you not find it odd that CS never mentioned anything about goods? You could be right but the prompt doesn't mention goods either? It'd would nice to know "exactly" why; so I wouldn't have to waste my time here. But just for you I'll go ask CS if it could be a goods problem. I don't see this going your way.

You are probably getting that message cause you are trying to open a level that is already open. Button says "play" and not "open".
You'd definitely be wrong there, I'm hitting the "play now" button. You don't get the "play now" button if the level is already open. You don't any button if the level is already open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

You'd definitely be wrong there, I'm hitting the "play now" button. You don't get the "play now" button if the level is already open. You don't any button if the level is already open.

If you are hitting the play now button, how would you be able to open the level? If you do not have a button how do you expect to go to the next level?

Post screenshots of your problem.

ahsay

If you are hitting the play now button, how would you be able to open the level? If you do not have a button how do you expect to go to the next level?

Post screenshots of your problem.
Um it's not my call...that's what FoE calls the button to open up the next level in GE, the "play now" button. As far back as I can remember it's always been the "play now" button. You should go be a leader some where before you ask a question like that.

ahsay

Um it's not my call...that's what FoE calls the button to open up the next level in GE, the "play now" button. As far back as I can remember it's always been the "play now" button. You should go be a leader some where before you ask a question like that.
OK, I'll play your game. What does the button you get say, if you want to open up the next level in GE?

Danndy

Still trying to get the hang of this. Is the Leader responsible to donate from their own stock for everyone, or does each player donate their own 'cost' to advance from their own stock?

Vger

Still trying to get the hang of this. Is the Leader responsible to donate from their own stock for everyone, or does each player donate their own 'cost' to advance from their own stock?
It doesn't matter how the goods get into the treasury to unlock a level. You just need to have enough.

How that happens, and who is 'responsible' is entirely up to the guild. A founder/leader might choose to make up a shortfall. Or they might ask guild members to pony up. Or maybe the level just doesn't get unlocked.
It's all up to the guild members to sort out.

Danndy

Thank you for your help. When I get to the end of a GE Level, the next Level has a button that says "UNLOCK. When I press that button, I am taken to a DONATE screen. There is no explanation of how this works, which is frustrating. The only instruction states, "Donate from your own stock", where I can select a good in my own inventory and enter how much of that good I want to donate. Each item has two numbers following the name of the particular good; a larger number, which I take to mean the total in the guild treasury, followed by a slash and then a smaller number. Is the smaller number the amount that needs to be donated?

Last edited: