• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Opening GE levels

wolfhoundtoo

If it's stating to donate from your own stock then the guild treasury doesn't have enough of the goods in question to unlock the next level. It's been awhile since I've looked at that screen but likely the larger number is the amount of goods you need to unlock the level and the smaller number is the amount of that particular good you need to donate to be unable to lock it. Easy way for you to figure it out is to donate 1 good that you need and see how the display changes. Although I could of sworn when you went to donate they'd made it autofill the amount of each good you needed but it has been a couple of months since I killed time in a one man guild.

Danndy

Thanks for the response, wolfhoundtoo. The first number definitely corresponds to the amount of that good in the guild treasury. The second number, however, does not change, even after I have donated from my own stock. I checked out the 'cost to advance levels in GE' chart that was recommended earlier in this thread. Certainly helpful, but I did a calculation of all seventeen members of my guild that are currently in GE, and cross checked their ages against the chart for the total goods needed to advance everyone from Level One to Level Two, and the second number does not match that calculation either. It would be so helpful if it had matched, and as you said, if it would have changed in the display after donations were made, but alas, no; the purpose of the second number after the slash remains a mystery.

It’s going to take you there every time unless you are a leader or founder. They are the only ones that can open all the levels of GE besides level 1 which is opened automatically. I open all levels on the first day. Some leaders open levels differently and some ignore you and let you keep donating! That happened to me when I first joined!

Kranyar the Mysterious

Don't donate goods when this pops up unless the guild leaders have specifically asked members for donations. Otherwise you are almost certainly throwing away goods by donating to a "dead" guild that isn't going to unlock those GE levels no matter how much you donate. It's likely that a leader or founder isn't even playing in that guild anymore.

Lorendar

If a player that is able to unlock GE levels finishes the current level and asked if they want to continue, they have the ability to unlock all locked levels at that time, given they have the inventory goods to do so or have the goods in their own personal inventory and choose to do so. No member can unlock a level if they are currently working a level. Also, you don't have to donate, unless the guild inventory doesn't have the required goods. Just clicking on the open level will automatically take the goods from guild inventory.

Agent327

If a player that is able to unlock GE levels finishes the current level and asked if they want to continue, they have the ability to unlock all locked levels at that time, given they have the inventory goods to do so or have the goods in their own personal inventory and choose to do so. No member can unlock a level if they are currently working a level. Also, you don't have to donate, unless the guild inventory doesn't have the required goods. Just clicking on the open level will automatically take the goods from guild inventory.

Founders and leaders can open all levels, even before they start GE. They are the only ones that can open levels.

Ckirk

I believe the large number is the amount on your own account, and the small number (typically 3 or 5 or maybe bigger later on) is the amount of every of the 5 goods needed for you to donate to the treasury. This would be because nobody else have donated and the treasury account would probably be empty.