• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Opera browser - how to install adobe FLASH ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser28477
  • Start date

DeletedUser28477

Hi,

I've been playing FOE for a LONG LONG time quite hapily on opera browser. Now, tonight i had to clear my cache due to an unrelated reason (not to do with FOE).

However, Now i load up FOE & have to enter my password etc - So far, so good. However when it loads up the game part. up pops a man saying that i need to install flash.

Ok, so far so good. I install Flash. & it auto-loads Google Chrome browser. i ignore that, & open up OPERA.

Up pops this man again telling me to install flash. i cant get Opera to recognise the flash.

OK. I open up google chrome, & i am able to enter the game ( great). I can see the side menus & the lower / upper menu. BUT THE MAIN MIDDLE PART IS BLACK.

Its gone / not visible.

Can anyone assist in helping me get opera to recognise flash.

DeletedUser28477

Ive got it going on MOZILLA - but flash works VERY slow on mozilla, But i at least can see the game.
(mozilla itself told me that flash plays slow)

spnnr

I had the same issue a while back :

Go to menu then settings
in the search box search for Flash

then manage exceptions and put the game url (web address) in there then hit done.
Then restart and you should be fine.
gAgqGwILQ72VIec6z5V3jg.png

DeletedUser24929

I had the same issue a while back :

Go to menu then settings
in the search box search for Flash

then manage exceptions and put the game url (web address) in there then hit done.
Then restart and you should be fine.
gAgqGwILQ72VIec6z5V3jg.png
Thank you Spnnr, I appreciated your help, but I had to enter "[*.]forgeofempires.com" in order to get it to work. cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: