Oracle of Delphi

Discussion in 'Dunarsund Drama' started by RobinHood70, Oct 12, 2017.

1. RobinHood70

RobinHood70 Member

For the Great Building collectors, or those who just want to take a peek, I've just put up an Oracle of Delphi on Dunarsund. I'm guild-hopping right now, so if you'd actually like to invest and you need a Friend Request in order to do so, just send me a message and I'll add you.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. Dursland

Dursland Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

How is the GB? What are your bonuses on it right now?

3. RobinHood70

RobinHood70 Member

An Oceanic Future player who has one of every GB on the ground was very nice to me and levelled me several times on Day 1, so right now, the GB is Level 5, giving me 800 Happiness and 2270 supplies/24 hours. Since I'm starting out by guild-hopping and quest-looping, that means I've got an instant completion on the gather supplies quest once per day.

Even without a generous donor like that, though, the quest itself rewards you with enough to get yourself out of the sticks on Day 1, which gives you 300 Happiness and 550 supplies.

4. DragonQueen4

DragonQueen4 New Member

How did you get the first BP? How does anyone get the first BP when a GB comes out?

5. JCera

JCera Active Member

For this GB, you get it automatically in Bronze Age as a quest reward- you get the whole set as quest rewards. Otherwise, you have to find one and contribute enough to it to earn a BP as a reward.

Other new GBs, like the Kraken that was just released, people get the very first from aiding buildings in that era or as a quest reward. Once they are built, you can start earning by contributing, too.

RobinHood70 and ForGotten3 like this.
  6. ForGotten3

ForGotten3 Active Member

Interesting