• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Outrageous Weakness

Freshmeboy

His name is Darth Canine and he can only read the minds of snails and earthworms....I can chew raw steel with my teeth and spit out hot rivets into steel girder construction...

DeletedUser31440

His name is Darth Canine and he can only read the minds of snails and earthworms....I can chew raw steel with my teeth and spit out hot rivets into steel girder construction...

But it causes you to ingest molten steel killing your internal organs.
I can cause complete solar eclipses at will.

Freshmeboy

But you use crayons and butcher paper to achieve the effect...I can walk on any liquid water surface....

DeletedUser31440

But only when wearing incredibly buoyant foam shoes.
I can drink as much habu sake as I want without getting poisoned.

DeletedUser

And the vomitorium you buklt in your house is full of sake....I can make equine grow wings and fly...
...but are forbidden to do so by law since you never put diapers on them.
I have the power to distinguish identical twins by their smell...

DeletedUser

...but only after they've been spilled on your shirt.
I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a javelin...

vimesfan

But they exercise their independence by moving to different parts of your body.

I can walk in slow motion.

Freshmeboy

While wearing a lead suit with lead boots on the beach....I can understand the speech of cetaceans and direct their actions..

DeletedUser31440

But you can only get them to eat fish from a basket.
I can teleport exactly 500 feet to my left.

DeletedUser32269

On your navel.

I can fly like a bird in the sky, I can buy anything that money can buy, I can turn a river into a raging fire, I can live forever...if I so desire.

DeletedUser

On your navel.

I can fly like a bird in the sky, I can buy anything that money can buy, I can turn a river into a raging fire, I can live forever...if I so desire.
...but you can't get next to me.
I can recall the lyrics of every song released since 1956...