• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Palatinae is now recruiting in F World

DeletedUser9433

[h=2][/h]
Hello, we are a low key guild without all the rules that focuses on trading and helping our members advance through the levels at their own pace. Feel free to contact me for an invite or any questions you may have. Feel free to leave your in-game name here and an invite will be sent.
JennyButler​

DeletedUser9433

We have gained several new and active members. Still room for a couple more, we will help you grow.
JennyButler

DeletedUser9433

As time goes on some players leave and others arrive, now is the time to arrive at a Guild that feels like home. No pressure, fair trades and no nagging from leadership. If this environment interests you please contact me in F world either for an invite or additional info..

JennyButler

DeletedUser9433

We now have room for a few new members, feel free to contact me in game for an invite, JennyButler. All ages welcome, we are currently a non GvG very laid back guild. guild

DeletedUser9433

Been a long while since recruitment time but here we are again, our guild has active members, we participate in Guild Expeditions through Level 2 currently on a voluntary basis with no goods donations required as we have accumulated many goods over the years. We utilize both neverending threads and a GB club used mainly by lower level players to offer a level field for GB donations and rewards.Still laid back with a relaxed atmosphere, all levels of experience are welcome. Numerous players in the Guild with Arcs in case you are BP hunting. Please contact me in game under JennyButler.