• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Parabola is looking for active members!

DeletedUser40829

Parabola, a young but determined guild in Arvahall, is recruiting active players both new and experienced. Right now we are sitting at five members strong. The leaders (myself and one other) both have several Great Buildings for younger players to earn prints from and my city has The Arc. We want members who will be involved in guild activity such as the GE, helping with trades, and FP swaps. We also plan to move slowly through the ages. Right now three of us are in the EMA and two in IA. If you are interested in joining our team you can look us up in Arvahall where you can auto join or contact me, Duke of Upshur, or Balwin the Wise for more info. Happy forging!
-Duke of Upshur
Founder of Parabola

DeletedUser40829

Update: We are now six members strong and two of us have the Arc! We may be a young and small guild, but the leaders have a lot of experience playing this game. That doesn't mean we know everything. There is always something new to learn so we want anyone that wants to join a great guild to contact us and find out if Parabola is the right guild for you. If you are an experienced player, we can benefit from your knowledge. If you are new to FoE we can show you the ropes and we can all rise to greatness together.
Members must be active and involved in guild activity.