Patch removed Cherry trees

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Haov, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Haov

Haov New Member

Hello.

I play on 8 worlds. Since the start of the Spring event i would get a few cherry trees a day per world. Ever since the patch on April 3rd or 4th, i have not received a single cherry tree in any of my cities. This is now 2 or 3 days. Also this is on Mobile.

2. Haov

Haov New Member

Update!

Just logged into an FOE town via browser for the first time since the patch.

I had 11 Cherry trees waiting for me in the first world. Lets see what the others have.

3. Haov

Haov New Member

So here are the results,
    world 1- 11
    world 2- 3
    World 3- 5
    World 4- 3
    world 5- 6
    world 6- 5
    world 7- 4
    world 8- 4

So the fact that mobile had 0 cherry trees in any world for multiple days has to be a bug, no?

4. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

There is a bug in the mobile client that prevents it from showing a lot of incidents. Haven't heard a peep on any plans to fix it.

5. Jennie2019

Jennie2019 New Member

I haven’t received any incidents or cherry trees in 2 days in both worlds (Xyr and Cirgard). Something is wrong. I always get a few incidents. Is there a fix for this! I play on iPad.

6. Jennie2019

Jennie2019 New Member

The posts above are correct. Whatever they did caused mobile devices not to get incidents including cherry trees. I had never used my computer to log on -always used my ipad - but I thought I would see if there was a difference. I had 3 cherry trees and 8 incidents in Xyr and so many I didn’t count them in Cirgard. But this also means that there were many that I didn’t get yesterday. Why wasn’t this communicated to us???

7. xperta7

xperta7 New Member

yeah, same for me. 2 days no incidents and I'm playing from mobile :(it s sad if it's a bug that bad for mobile users. I can tell that since the event has started there wasn't more than 6 or 7 trees in total. I've heard my guild. mates having lots everyday, but not me, I had no idea that there's a diff between Android and pc game play.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  8. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

This bug has been around for awhile (months at least), so it isn't anything that came with a recent update or that has to do with cherry trees. There's a thread around here somewhere where I documented switching back and forth between browser and mobile and very few of the incidents that could be seen in browser could be seen in mobile.

9. xperta7

xperta7 New Member

I can confirm this. I've started a while ago and only played on mobile. today I've tried web, and surprised, I've seen there incidents that on phone never appears and 3 trees and once. on mobile I had no incidents for 3 days now, so use the web when you can guys. and not only the incidents, even the market it's 10x bigger on offerts

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019