Patch removed Cherry trees

Haov

Hello.

I play on 8 worlds. Since the start of the Spring event i would get a few cherry trees a day per world. Ever since the patch on April 3rd or 4th, i have not received a single cherry tree in any of my cities. This is now 2 or 3 days. Also this is on Mobile.

Haov

Update!

Just logged into an FOE town via browser for the first time since the patch.

I had 11 Cherry trees waiting for me in the first world. Lets see what the others have.

Haov

So here are the results,
world 1- 11
world 2- 3
World 3- 5
World 4- 3
world 5- 6
world 6- 5
world 7- 4
world 8- 4

So the fact that mobile had 0 cherry trees in any world for multiple days has to be a bug, no?

Jennie2019

I haven’t received any incidents or cherry trees in 2 days in both worlds (Xyr and Cirgard). Something is wrong. I always get a few incidents. Is there a fix for this! I play on iPad.

Jennie2019

I haven’t received any incidents or cherry trees in 2 days in both worlds (Xyr and Cirgard). Something is wrong. I always get a few incidents. Is there a fix for this! I play on iPad.
The posts above are correct. Whatever they did caused mobile devices not to get incidents including cherry trees. I had never used my computer to log on -always used my ipad - but I thought I would see if there was a difference. I had 3 cherry trees and 8 incidents in Xyr and so many I didn’t count them in Cirgard. But this also means that there were many that I didn’t get yesterday. Why wasn’t this communicated to us???

xperta7

yeah, same for me. 2 days no incidents and I'm playing from mobile :(it s sad if it's a bug that bad for mobile users. I can tell that since the event has started there wasn't more than 6 or 7 trees in total. I've heard my guild. mates having lots everyday, but not me, I had no idea that there's a diff between Android and pc game play.

Last edited:

Roxana 1184 the Wise

This bug has been around for awhile (months at least), so it isn't anything that came with a recent update or that has to do with cherry trees. There's a thread around here somewhere where I documented switching back and forth between browser and mobile and very few of the incidents that could be seen in browser could be seen in mobile.

xperta7

I can confirm this. I've started a while ago and only played on mobile. today I've tried web, and surprised, I've seen there incidents that on phone never appears and 3 trees and once. on mobile I had no incidents for 3 days now, so use the web when you can guys. and not only the incidents, even the market it's 10x bigger on offerts

Last edited: