• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Paul's Boutique Recruiting GE focused players

DeletedUser27107

Paul's Boutique (Beastie Boys reference) a level 22 guild is looking for players who complete a minimum of level 1 of the Guild Expeditions every week. We are not a GvG guild, we are a GE guild.

We are very laid back with several trade oriented members.
Our guild requirements:
1) Fair trade
2) M/P once every 5 days
3) Actively participate in GE
4) Donate 5 each of your current era goods weekly or have an observatory

New GB donations are highly suggested

Membership is currently open with 20 slots to fill (We just culled the leaches) if that has changed to app only please mail AtomMaster or dwRavenstar ingame.

Come enjoy FoE without crazy requirements!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14197

I guess this is a guys guild. I wouldn't mind belonging to a guild like this in some of my cities. I do level one in all of my cities normally and part of level 2 in some of my cities. I just no longer am playing the cities actively except to do level one of GE every week and drop my fps and read messages, etc. I don't do tech tree or fight my map right now. But could manage the m/p once every 5 days if there were others like this in the cities I am in. I didn't se which city you were in, though it wouldn't matter for me. However, I never seem to see the city listed in posts like this. I don't know if I am over looking the city, or what.

DeletedUser27107

Don't know what you mean by guys guild? City? These are posts for guilds looking for people to join. If you are on this world just look up the guild name, for instance ours is "Paul's Boutique" think we are number 51 in world ranking if that helps.

DeletedUser14197

Sorry for misunderstanding. I still don't know what world you are in.

DeletedUser25273

Well, since it is posted in the World of Noarsall forum, it should be pretty clear ;)

DeletedUser14197

I guess that is why I never know what city people are recruiting for. I click on new posts when I come to the forum and just read the ones I want to of the new posts. I don't see world of Noarsall anywhere. At any rate, I don't have a city in that world, but will go check out the forum by worlds and see what is there.

DeletedUser25273

Look at the breadcrumb line right above the Topic of the message, it lists where the message is posted in:
Forum Worlds World of Noarsil Guild Hall

DeletedUser14197

Thanks! I see it. Can't believe I couldn't find it before. I guess I looked at everything below the title and nothing above.

DeletedUser27107

Still Looking for about 10 active GE participants. No weekly goods donations if you have an Observatory! No GvG requirements! No FP requirements outside new GB's.

DeletedUser28417

We are looking for GE participants, apply if you would like a good community based guild, we are fair trade, and chase GE hard!