• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pay it forward, be an FoE Philanthropist

DeletedUser11251

If Dunarsund is your primary world but you have a secondary on M, N, or Q server, consider joining a movement to promote honor and respect. Use that secondary world to help the good folks who ave their primaries on those servers by joining The Philanthropists. Use your secondary cities and donating most/all of your FPs to help others. It is easy to start a city there and pay it forward. This is charity, no trades, barters, or quid pro quo, just looking to spend 2 minutes with coordinated FP donation to promote players who do not ghost, do not extort FP from hoodies, trade fairly with others, and aren’t jerks on chat.

DeletedUser8861

To do what you have described would be operating push accounts (having a primary account in one world and donating all forge points in a second world to other players)...please review the rules of the game....so that you do not suggest things that might be against the rules to other players...

http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/m...rules&cfrset=3

DeletedUser11251

Is there more clarification. The Push rule seems to me to read no trading between worlds, but if there is no exchange is this still not okay? Particularly if the benefactor is rotated, not always one person?

DeletedUser11251

I have submitted a ticket to Inno to clarify the rule, will post result here and obviously drop this effort if it violates their rule.

JohnDoesy

On your main world, just offer to sell your goods to buy forge points from others. On the same world of course. Many low level players love this arrangement for high level great buildings that they could otherwise never afford.

DeletedUser11251

Yes this is far outdated, I can't delete this entire post or I would....please disregard thread