• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pay it forward, be an FoE Philanthropist

DeletedUser11251

Mount Killmore Philanthropic Association started. Tired of nice guys finishing last? Do you have a secondary city here in but you play with honor and respect for your fellow strategy gamers in your primary world? Willing to spend all (or almost all) of your FP donating to others who play primary in this world? Please find The Philanthropists and submit a guild application. The idea is to donate all FP from the entire guild to a rotating beneficiary who is friended by all members of the guild and each member donates 15 or more FP per day with the goal of advancing GBs, but only to those who are deserving :) This is NOT a trade or barter of any kind, just trying to help the good ones. We DO NOT help those who ghost in GvG, extort FP from hoodies, routinely post unfair trades, or are jerks in chat.

DeletedUser8861

To do what you have described would be operating push accounts (having a primary account in one world and donating all forge points in a second world to other players)...please review the rules of the game....so that you do not suggest things that might be against the rules to other players...

http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/m...rules&cfrset=3

DeletedUser11251

I have received word from Inno on this matter. Unfortunately it does violate the Push rule, so I'll be looking for other ways to promote good and thwart ghosting, bullies, and jerks. Any ideas, hit me up.