• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Payment question

DeletedUser29372

I realized there was a way you could pay through your phone number instead of using PayPal or other credit cards, but now it's gone. Any ideas why, or if there's a way I could sync my phone number with the game?

DeletedUser27889

I think you'd have better luck asking game support than on here.

DeletedUser24787

what system are you using i still see option to use thru google play, credit card/debit card ,paypal ,and redeem code i am unfamiliar with ipad version

DeletedUser24787

not sure what to tell you my knowledge for iOS is none i use a windows based laptop and play on android phone would recommend you do as manda suggested and contact support

DeletedUser29372

not sure what to tell you my knowledge for iOS is none i use a windows based laptop and play on android phone would recommend you do as manda suggested and contact support
Yep, I already did anyways. Thanks for your help.

DeletedUser40785

I"m having a problem attempting to purchase diamonds via credit card. I have in the past done so without a problem but suddenly INNO is rejecting the payment attempts. Their support option is useless, they provide canned answers to make their ticket response stats look good. But their answers are all wrong after blaming the credit cards both visa and Master card.
Ive checked my card people and they show INNO did not even attempt to process a payment request this last week. Is there anyway to get real support from knowledgeable INNO staff?

Agent327

I"m having a problem attempting to purchase diamonds via credit card. I have in the past done so without a problem but suddenly INNO is rejecting the payment attempts. Their support option is useless, they provide canned answers to make their ticket response stats look good. But their answers are all wrong after blaming the credit cards both visa and Master card.
Ive checked my card people and they show INNO did not even attempt to process a payment request this last week. Is there anyway to get real support from knowledgeable INNO staff?

Not by necroing an old thread.

Ingame Support is your only option.